Period of Works: 2017 – until now
Customer: Oteko JSC, OTEKO-Portservice Ltd, INTERSTROY Ltd
Contractor: Alsim-Stroy Ltd
The works performed at the facility “CONSTRUCTION OF BULK CARGO TERMINAL”:
Installation and commissioning of equipment for bulk cargo terminal OTEKO-Portservice Ltd, including:
- stacker reclaimers;
- conveyor lines including transfer stations with installation of a dust suppression system;
- installation of technological equipment for cargo defrosting building;
- installation of ventilation and aspiration systems for the car unloading building (car dumper).
Installation of monolithic reinforced concrete structures:
- Wind wall foundations;
- Conveyor racks foundations;
- Foundations of cable racks;
- Foundations of technical and drinking water tanks;
- Foundations of transborder buildings and cargo defrost buildings;
- Transfer station foundations;
- Foundations of transformer and distribution substations.
Installation of metal structures, including:
- Windproof walls;
- Main frame and auxiliary structures of cargo defrosting buildings;
- Cable racks.
Works of the AR section, including:
- Installation of enclosing structures for buildings of transfer stations, conveyor galleries, buildings for cargo defrosting;
- Filling openings;
- Finishing work;
- Installation of roof fencing and drainage systems.